Dear 10th grade Biology students:
Here's the videos for aquatic ecosystems for you to review:
1) Aquatic Ecosystems: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5z42kNoHAU0
2) Water Ecosystem: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vMLZcFx6fM
After watching the video, resolve the following questionarrie:
1) Name the factors that affect life in aquatic ecosystems.
2) What main characteristic of water environments influences the most aquatic life?
3) Draw, copy and glue, or print the different zones of an aquatic environment.
4) How does Tº varies along the different aquatic environment zones?
5) In which layer of an aquatic ecosystme is more liquely to find the most of nutrients?
6) How is aquatic life classifyied by ecologists? Name at least 5 different organisms species for each classification.
This activity wold be graded friday Nov. 18th along with the Lillehammer-Norway graph about its Tº and precipitation.
Have a nice afternoon.